AAPG Women's Network Mentoring Program 2021-2022 powered by Saudi Aramco is open for applications now through August 31st. The program will run from September 2021 to June 2022.
The AAPG Women's Network Mentoring Program facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships that connect mentees with mentors in the geoscience community. Mentoring helps you to expand networks, gain new knowledge and insights, and build new skills.
Join us in the AAPG Women's Network Mentoring Program to start developing personal and professional relationships which can help you learn and grow. Please see the Mentor and Mentee Info tabs for more information. Take the first step in furthering your professional development by joining our Mentoring Program today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network within the organization
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN better understanding of the organization
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell